7 May 2013

Loves


One mild spring day on the river with friends and my dog. You may say that I'm spending a lot of time on 
this place, I can't help it - river is relaxing me. These are the only photos where Mikan is actually posing.

* * *

Prohladni prolećni dan na reci sa drugaricama i Mikanom. Možda vam se čini da sam i previše često na 
ovom mestu ali šta ću kada me reka opušta a i blizu mi je. Ovo su retki trenuci u kojima je Mikan pozirao.


I was wearing:

Vans Sneakers
Smog(NewYorker) Jeans
Pull&Bear Belt
Fishbone(NewYorker) Shirt
Zara Long Sweater
Michael Kors Watch

Photo credit: Kristina Cerović


7 comments:

  1. nice shots with friends! great outfit too! :)
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete