13 September 2011

Men's Clutch



One famous bloggers said "A mans bag is definitely a very important accessory for any outfit – 
whether it’s a tote, a weekender or a backpack, you need one to carry your belongings around on every occasion", I definitely agree with that but there is something else - Men's clutch. 
This kind of bag is definitely the latest trend in the blogosphere. 

* * *

Jedan poznati bloger je rekao "Muška torba je definitivno veoma važan element jednog outfita -
iako je ceger, ručna torba ili ranac morate sve što vam pripada poneti sa sobom, za svaki slučaj."
Slažem se, ali postoji još nešto praktično - muška pismo torba, ovo je definitivno nešto novo.



Pictures from All over the internet.

14 comments:

  1. Uh, super slicice! Dobro im stoji clutch! 19. fotka mi je najstylish, najmocnija :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love men bags speacilly in this season I am so into men clutches, nowadays I have 5 in my own collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan. I have many man clutches and can't leave home without one. Great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you guys find your clutches? I want one so bad but cant find any online or in stores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ! Its a super cool present for men

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know backpacks aren't very professional so I need something else. I've been looking these kind of bags recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..! It's a superb fashion for men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looks very new trend to men.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This kind of a style exactly i am looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got it from a Singapore Brand, @camouflagerr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black jacket, looking for long time for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks very smart and all this will be great for summer.

    ReplyDelete